Friday, June 4, 2010

nonsense is fun

The past few days have been three worlds, that i live in.. one my work world, the other the house where i pretend i live and the actual world where i do live in......

the first world takes me everywhere, this one takes me to understanding industries, hotels and industries to plunging into the deeper recesses of the backward areas of bangalore. Where the things that i have had the luxury to take for granted for the longest time of my life are questioned..

funds for college, being able to say no to marriage, being entitled to education, speaking a language all of it... remember when i was on my first trek a long time back, must have been 15 years ago and I was walking admist hill villages and small shacks, where girls with ribbons in their hair were gawking at the city kids, walking as a sport and i remembered thinking...

The only difference between her life and mine, is the sheer chance of where we happened to be born, and that one thing has made everything change.............always made me wonder are your thoughts ours from the start of things or only a reflection of the people we have around us..

nature or nuturer... both make us who we are.. thats y cultural exchanges become such interesting activities to be a part of.. wonder how this post got so serious.. yikes help...

No comments:

Post a Comment